Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tunnels of Blood

This series only gets better! I think I might read the rest of them straight through over Christmas break (along with everything I pick up at the used book store!). Although I do wonder about the cover. He looks so normal on it.... but he's a half-vampire... and dressed like a pirate through out the whole book.

Summary: Darren, along with his master Mr. Crepsley and his best friend, Evra (the snake-boy) head off to the city so that Mr. Crepsley can secretly kill a "vampaneze"--a vampire who is so bent on killing that he has removed himself from the race of the vampires. But Darren and Evra follow Mr. Crepsley and soon Evra has been kidnapped and Darren has found himself in the middle of another terrifying predicament.

Other: I really want to learn about the Little People at the Cirque. I hope we hear more about them soon! Also, Shan always adds these ridiculous sentences to the ends of his chapters like "I wish I had turned back then" or "I didn't know it was all going to end in death!", etc. I love love love it.

Favorite parts:
1. Darren gets a girl friend! Every part that has Debbie in it is amazing!
2. The final battle between Mr. Crepsely and the Vampaneze.
3. Darren eats a fork.

No comments: