Friday, December 28, 2007

Mister Monday

I've been meaning to read this one for a while. I thought I would breeze right though it (it's not a very hard read), but it took me days. I enjoyed it, but I'm not that excited for the next one. Part of the reason it took me so long might have been Christmas, being sick, and trying to spend time with the family, but needless to say, other things just kept being more important (which I think says a lot). I may read the next one, but I'll be getting it out of the library.

Summary: Basically, there is a will, which is a will in the traditional paper sense, but it also has cognitive thought. It is a will for everything that exists or has ever existed. It has been torn into pieces. In this book, the first part of the will is freed and it throws Arther into an adventure where he must realize the first part of the will.

Other: I don't have anything against Garth Nix. I loved the Seventh Tower series.

Favorite Parts:
1. Arthur's first day at a new school and he has an asthma attack and almost dies.
2. Arthur meets the Old One.
3. Arthur makes himself a player instead of a pawn.

No comments: