Saturday, December 8, 2007

Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nungas

This is book three in the series, and I must say that it wasn't as good as the first two. It was still funny, but I enjoyed the first two much more. I'm hoping it was just that I was entirely too tired to enjoy it. I'm still excited to buy the fourth.

Summary: Georgia goes on vacation in Scotland with her parents and misses her new boyfriend, Robbie (the Sex God) terribly. But when she gets back he doesn't have a lot of time (his band is in the process of being signed to a real label!) and she can't keep her lips off of Dave the Laugh.

Other: Georgia needs to buy a bra... maybe in the next book?

Favorite parts:
1. Georgia turns around to kiss Robbie and he jumps back because he is afraid of getting knocked out by her nunga-nungas.
2. Dave the Laugh tells Georgia that he is in love with her and she doesn't know what to say until she sees that he has put on a clown nose and is just joking.
3. The sex kitten gets preggers!
4. Georgia becomes top in French class because of the hot student-teacher.

No comments: