Friday, November 30, 2007

Well, I hope you like the format I've settled on for each of my posts. It will most likely stay that way. This post is just for a little bit of news:

I've labeled my posts by series and author so if you want to find posts about the other books in a series or by the same author, you can now do that. I've also added two other labels. "News" for posts like this and "must read" for my absolute top picks. Hopefully this will help as the posts get more numerous.

Finally, a teaser. Books that I will be posting soon: The A-List, Best Friends for Never (The Clique #2), Catalyst. Books that I'm in the process of reading: So You Want To Be Wizard (Young Wizards), Girls On Film (A-List), If I Have An Evil Step-Mother Where's My Prince, and Mister Monday (Keys to the Kingdom).

No comments: