Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God

I've been reading a lot lately, so I feel bad that my second blog entry (well, really the third, bu the second book) is the sequel to the first book I wrote about. However, this whole series is so amazing, that I can't help it. Read this book. Seriously. I can not wait to buy the rest of this series.

Summary: Well, I suppose the title gives it away that at the end of the last book Georgia and the Sex God started dating. This would be great, but her mom is making her go to New Zealand for the summer to visit her father. She doesn't end up going to New Zealand and Robbie dumps her, so she spends the rest of the book trying to get back together with him. This is combined with her feuding with Robbie's ex "Wet Lindsay", and her relationships with her family and friends.

Other: The whole book is funny, but I'm going to limit my favorite part to one part (see below). This is because I was reading it in class (sorry Ryan, it was too good to put down) and started cracking up. I could barely breath I was laughing so hard. Then I thought about how that happens in the book--Georgia is always laughing when she shouldn't and getting herself into trouble--and that made me laugh even harder.

Favorite parts:
1. When Sven gets the girls into the nightclub.

1 comment:

Cait said...

Yes, sadly, I was reading the book over your shoulder. It probably would have been more funny if I had read the whole thing and some of the print wasn't cut off.

However, it was still better than listening to Ryan ramble on about absolutely nothing.