Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Secrets of My Hollywood Life

When I was little, I totally wanted to be a Hollywood actress. How amazing would it be for everyone to know your name? All the boys loved you and everyone wanted to be your friend. It sounds perfect. Secrets of My Hollywood Life goes into this world and shows the unglamorous side. It's absolutely fascinating. I can't wait for the next one.

Summary: Kaitlyn Burke, sixteen and famous, is ready for a break. She doesn't want her career to end, but she does want to just relax for a bit. Her solution? Make a disguise and go to school with her best friend. But will she be able to pull it off forever? And what about this boy that falling for her fake-self?

Other: I like books because through them I can live lives completely different than my own. However, this book is great, because it takes this glamorous life style but makes comparisons between it and normal life. No matter what kind of life you live, there is always going to be the same kinds of problems, and your going to need your friends.

Favorite Parts:
1. When Kaitlyn and her entourage make her disguise.
2. When Kaitlyn gets nervous and tells the boy she likes that she hates pizza (it sounds lame the way I wrote, but it's hilarious. I swear!)
3. When Kaitlyn, in disguise, goes over the house of the boy she likes and he has a picture of her (not in disguise) on the wall.

Buy it!

3 comments:

Moserie said...

I want to read this one now! Of course you would like it, it sounds like Hannah Montana. :)

SAO said...

I'll bring it back after christmas, love.

Anonymous said...

Did you see there's a new one out? I think that makes three. I haven't read the second one either. But I will.